Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Sunday · January 24, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (new Mexico) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This IS FOR Onsite Coverage Only - Not telehealth.
- Jan 18-24.
- Provider Must Have AN Active License AND NM Board OF Pharmacy.
- If they cannot do these procedures please do not bid them - they will not be considered.
- Provider Must BE Able TO DO Central Line Placement AND Ventilator Intubation.
- The dates below are open - They Will Only Consider Providers That CAN DO A Whole Week - meaning if the provider can only do for example January 4-8 they will not be considered.
- Provider also must have DEA dedicated to NM - cannot switch between states.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Nights in house 7p-7a.
- Length Of Assignment: Through March 31, 2021.
- Mar 15-21.
- Adult patients.
- Location: New Mexico.
- Mar 1-7.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Patient Volume: 7-10.
- Feb 15-21.
- Supporting pulmonary intensivists.
- Covering Medical ICU and Cardiac ICU.
- Feb 1-7.
- Continuity of care is a must.
- Jan 4-10.
- Average of 7 patients per admission shift.
- Provider Needs TO BE Able TO DO AT Least ONE OF THE Weeks Below Each Month.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 22.