Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Sunday · January 24, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dates Needed: Asap - End of May 2020.
- Case Load/PPD: 2-6.
- We are seeking a nocturnist to provide ongoing locum tenens coverage to assist with an increase in volume due to Covid-19 at a small, rural hospital.
- The facility is located in northwestern New Mexico.
- Reference ID: ORD-084325-MD-NM.
- Open ICU.
- Coverage is needed 7:30 pm-7:30 am and no. The locum will work alongside 1 other nocturnist and 1 nurse practitioner while performing ICU rounding, minimal procedures, and vent management of Covid-19 patients.
- Government: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- ER physicians will respond to codes.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- CertificationsRequired: Board Certified in Internal Medicine preferred.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Does Procedures.
- Facility Type: Indian Health Services.
- Shift Times: 7p 7a, 7 on/7 off.
- Transportation and lodging will be covered.
- Procedures Required: ICU rounding, minimal procedures, vent mgmt.
- Support Staff: 1 NP.
- Candidates who are board certified in IM are preferred for this position.
- Credentialing will take 2-4 weeks to complete.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jun 18.