Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Friday · May 29, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You must have an active state medical license.
- License: Active state license needed.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am.
- A government facility in New Mexico is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible with Acls and BLS certification.
- The covering physician must be comfortable with ICU rounding.
- Did you know any active state license is accepted at most government health facilities across the country?
- Caseload: 20 - 30 patients per day.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this and many other rewarding opportunities that are available.
- The assignment schedule is 7 pm - 7 am, and the physician will see 20 - 30 patients per day.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- CompHealth recruiters work closely with a number of government organizations to fill their locum tenens staffing needs quickly with quality professionals.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago