Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Thursday · January 21, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this and many other rewarding opportunities that are available.
- You must have an active state medical license.
- Caseload: 20 - 30 patients per day.
- CompHealth recruiters work closely with a number of government organizations to fill their locum tenens staffing needs quickly with quality professionals.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The covering physician must be comfortable with ICU rounding.
- License: Active state license needed.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Did you know any active state license is accepted at most government health facilities across the country?
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- A government facility in New Mexico is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The assignment schedule is 7 pm - 7 am, and the physician will see 20 - 30 patients per day.
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible with Acls and BLS certification.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 12.