Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Thursday · January 21, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: 12-hour night shifts, 7 nights on/7 nights off.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Other Certification: Acls, Atls, and BLS.
- You will see 0 - 3 admissions per night.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 0 - 3 admissions per night.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with Acls, Atls, and BLS certification.
- For this position, you need to have an active state license.
- Did you know any active state license is accepted at most government health facilities across the country?
- License: Active state license needed.
- CompHealth recruiters work closely with a number of government organizations to fill their locum tenens staffing needs quickly with quality professionals.
- A New Mexico government facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this and many other rewarding opportunities that are available.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The schedule is 12-hour night shifts, 7 nights on/7 nights off.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on May 29.