Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Friday · May 29, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- You will see 0 - 3 admissions per night.
- Caseload: 0 - 3 admissions per night.
- A New Mexico government facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Did you know any active state license is accepted at most government health facilities across the country?
- For this position, you need to have an active state license.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this and many other rewarding opportunities that are available.
- Other Certification: Acls, Atls, and BLS.
- License: Active state license needed.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- CompHealth recruiters work closely with a number of government organizations to fill their locum tenens staffing needs quickly with quality professionals.
- Schedule: 12-hour night shifts, 7 nights on/7 nights off.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with Acls, Atls, and BLS certification.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The schedule is 12-hour night shifts, 7 nights on/7 nights off.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago