Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Thursday · January 23, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able to get to work sooner at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 0 - 3 admissions per night.
- A New Mexico-based government facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with Acls and BLS certification.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- You will see 0 - 3 admissions per night.
- The schedule is 12-hour night shifts, 7 days on/7 days off.
- For this position, you need to have an active state license.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Schedule: 12-hour night shifts, 7 days on/7 days off.
- Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Procedures: Central lines, vent management, ICU rounding, Cpap/BiPAP, and high flow nasal cannula.
- This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- License: Active state license needed.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 20.