Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Monday · July 13, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The schedule is 12-hour night shifts, 7 days on/7 days off.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able to get to work sooner at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- You will see 0 - 3 admissions per night.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- License: Active state license needed.
- For this position, you need to have an active state license.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Procedures: Central lines, vent management, ICU rounding, Cpap/BiPAP, and high flow nasal cannula.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- A New Mexico-based government facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with Acls and BLS certification.
- Schedule: 12-hour night shifts, 7 days on/7 days off.
- This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility.
- Caseload: 0 - 3 admissions per night.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 20.