Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Sunday · January 24, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures are required, and notes are entered into EMR.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Government: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-073359-MD-NM.
- A hospital in New Mexico is seeking a locum tenens pediatric hospitalist for 24-hour. Board certified candidates are preferred, but we will accept candidates board certified or board eligible in pediatrics or family practice.
- The pediatric hospitalist position primarily covers labor and delivery, so FP physicians must have newborn experience and NRP certification.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The patient census consists of 0-2 for labor and delivery, 0-1 for ED consults, and 0-2 for inpatient.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- High Risk Deliveries.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Patient Population: Peds.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 6.