Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Saturday · October 24, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Facility Type: Group Practice.
- Geographic Setting: Metropolitan.
- Candidates must be board certified, preferably in internal medicine, but FP candidates may be considered.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Reference ID: ORD-072367-MD-NM.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- The average case load is 10 patients, with 3 or more admissions per night.
- Government: No.
- Case Load/PPD: 10.
- The schedule will be 7pm-7am.
- A facility in New Mexico is seeking 2-3 full-time nocturnists for ongoing locum tenens coverage.
- Support Staff: APP support.
- EMR software is used for notes.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 6.