Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Monday · March 30, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Curry County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- This facility is located just a 20 minute drive from the Ned Houk Memorial park and has year-round recreation.
- Experience Required: 1 year minimum.
- EMR: Epic.
- Title: Hospitalist.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Position Overview.
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency Completed).
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Availability: Part-Time.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- An inpatient health center in Curry County is looking to add a Hospitalist to their team.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Scheduling: 12 hour shifts, 7a-7p and 7p-7a.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Pay Rate.
- Compensation: $155 Hr.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Mar 26.