Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Curry County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Experience Required: 1 year minimum.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Scheduling: 12 hour shifts, 7a-7p and 7p-7a.
- EMR: Epic.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Position Overview.
- An inpatient health center in Curry County is looking to add a Hospitalist to their team.
- This facility is located just a 20 minute drive from the Ned Houk Memorial park and has year-round recreation.
- Title: Hospitalist.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Pay Rate.
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency Completed).
- Availability: Part-Time.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Compensation: $155 Hr.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by KPG Provider Services.