Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalists can live outside the area, but responsible for own travel and housing.
- Reasonable patient census and admissions at a 45+ bed acute care hospital.
- You will receive a shift rate and a benefits package.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- The incoming physician will work a flexible block schedule of 10 shifts per month that is worked out with the other hospitalists.
- New Mexico community is 30 minutes to a regional airport and 3 hours to Albuquerque.
- 24-hour shifts, 12 in-house and 12 on.
- You will work 24-hour shifts that are 12 hours in-house and 12 hours on. You will see an average of 6 to 8 patients per day in the summer, and 8 to 15 in the winter.
- There will be no ICU coverage required.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Full time hospital-employed position with shift rate and benefits package.
- Low cost of living and enjoy warm weather with over 300 days of sunshine per year.
- Our services are free for you.
- They will consider IM or FP physicians with current inpatient or hospitalist experience.
- CompHealth is assisting a hospital in New Mexico with their search for a physician.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- The benefits include relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, a retirement plan, medical benefits, and malpractice insurance.
- With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- May consider a 1099 independent contractor, but shift rate is the same.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.