Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Friday · May 29, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- The facility needs a provider to work 12-hour day, swing, and night shifts.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted NM medical license in hand.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- ICU coverage, with no procedures.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Acls certification needed.
- The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 13 - 15 patients per day in the ICU, with no procedures required.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- NM license required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in New Mexico.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 11.