Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 13 - 15 patients per day in the ICU, with no procedures required.
- NM license required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Acls certification needed.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- ICU coverage, with no procedures.
- Competitive compensation.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted NM medical license in hand.
- The facility needs a provider to work 12-hour day, swing, and night shifts.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in New Mexico.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 11.