Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Friday · May 29, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- We are working with a facility in New Mexico that has a need for three hospitalists starting as soon as possible for locum tenens.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Code Responder.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Facility Type: Group Practice.
- Case Load/PPD: 14 ppd.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- The locum will respond to codes on their own patients.
- Night Shift.
- Does Procedures.
- Provider Availability: Day Shift.
- The schedule is 7am-7pm (day) and 4pm-2am (swing) with no. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in family or internal medicine.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Reference ID: ORD-069893-MD-NM.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 6.