Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Friday · May 29, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Southwest ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy the benefits of being a part of a hospital-employed physician group with 90 physicians and 40 advances practice providers.
- Student loan repayment options.
- Quality work/life balance.
- Farmington's strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
- NEW and Exciting Opportunity for a Hospitalist in New Mexico.
- Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking and water sports.
- Sign on and relocation offered.
- Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks and monuments.
- This is a unique opportunity with rewarding work at a caring non-for-profit community hospital.
- 100% Hospitalist work with some required procedures.
- Our client in Southwest New Mexico is recruiting a Hospitalist to become a member of its growing team.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Dec 20.