Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (eastern New Mexico) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Epic.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Open ICU.
- No Procedures: Intubations and Central Lines preferred but not required.
- Nocturnist (Internal or Family Medicine).
- Average Daily Census: 10-15 patients per shift.
- Hospitalist or ER runs codes.
- Acls/BLS required.
- Must be licensed in New Mexico.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified Nocturnist Hospitalist to provide Locum coverage for a Medical Center in eastern New Mexico.
- 3-6 months credentialing.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Locum Connections