Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Friday · May 29, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (eastern New Mexico) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified Nocturnist Hospitalist to provide Locum coverage for a Medical Center in eastern New Mexico.
- Must be licensed in New Mexico.
- 3-6 months credentialing.
- Hospitalist or ER runs codes.
- EMR: Epic.
- No Procedures: Intubations and Central Lines preferred but not required.
- Nocturnist (Internal or Family Medicine).
- Open ICU.
- Average Daily Census: 10-15 patients per shift.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Acls/BLS required.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Jan 19.