Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Farmington) is for an outpatient clinic.
- 100% Hospitalist work.
- San Juan Regional Medical Center is a non-profit and community governed facility.
- Email) | or.
- 275,000-$295,000 base salary plus productivity and quality bonuses.
- San Juan Regional Medical Center in Farmington, New Mexico is recruiting for a Hospitalist.
- Quality work/life balance.
- This opportunity not only brings with it a great place to live, but offers a caring community and hospital environment with team dedicated to providing personalized, compassionate care.
- Student loan repayment.
- Procedures required.
- Farmington's strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
- Lucrative benefit package, including retirement.
- Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking and water sports.
- Sign on and relocation.
- Wide variety of critical care.
- Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks and monuments.
- These make for a unique opportunity.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by San Juan Regional Medical Center