Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Friday · May 29, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Farmington) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Procedures required.
- San Juan Regional Medical Center in Farmington, New Mexico is recruiting for a Hospitalist.
- Email) | or.
- Wide variety of critical care.
- Student loan repayment.
- 275,000-$295,000 base salary plus productivity and quality bonuses.
- 100% Hospitalist work.
- San Juan Regional Medical Center is a non-profit and community governed facility.
- Lucrative benefit package, including retirement.
- Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks and monuments.
- Farmington's strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
- These make for a unique opportunity.
- Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking and water sports.
- Quality work/life balance.
- This opportunity not only brings with it a great place to live, but offers a caring community and hospital environment with team dedicated to providing personalized, compassionate care.
- Sign on and relocation.
This perm job from San Juan Regional Medical Center was last open on Jan 10.