Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The provider will be on 24-hour coverage and is not required to be on-site for the full coverage period.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Open ICU.
- You will need an Acls certification and a DEA license for this job.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- NM license required.
- A New Mexico-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 5 - 8 patients per day.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only NM state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- No procedures required.
- 24-hour shits.
- Acls certification and DEA license required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Competitive compensation.
- This facility uses the Medhost EMR system.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.