Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required.
- The provider will be on 24-hour coverage and is not required to be on-site for the full coverage period.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 5 - 8 patients per day.
- Open ICU.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Acls certification and DEA license required.
- Competitive compensation.
- Board certified or eligible.
- You will need an Acls certification and a DEA license for this job.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only NM state licensed physicians will be considered.
- This facility uses the Medhost EMR system.
- 24-hour shits.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- A New Mexico-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- NM license required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.