Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Acls certification and DEA license required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- You will need an Acls certification and a DEA license for this job.
- A New Mexico-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- NM license required.
- Competitive compensation.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only NM state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- 24-hour shits.
- Open ICU.
- No procedures required.
- This facility uses the Medhost EMR system.
- The provider will be on 24-hour coverage and is not required to be on-site for the full coverage period.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Board certified or eligible.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 5 - 8 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.