Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The provider will be on 24-hour coverage and is not required to be on-site for the full coverage period.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Open ICU.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- No procedures required.
- You will need an Acls certification and a DEA license for this job.
- 24-hour shits.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 5 - 8 patients per day.
- A New Mexico-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- NM license required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- Acls certification and DEA license required.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only NM state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- This facility uses the Medhost EMR system.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.