Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Gallup) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE required.
- The candidate must be board certified or board eligible.
- Licensing assistance.
- The facility can wait for you to obtain a NM state license.
- A hospital located in New Mexico is seeking a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- The schedule is 7 pm to 7 am, and the physician will see 6 - 8 admissions per shift.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- The assignment scope includes vent management, code response, and ICU rounding.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The facility uses Meditech EMR.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago