Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Gallup) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The facility uses Meditech EMR.
- Licensing assistance.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- A hospital located in New Mexico is seeking a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- The candidate must be board certified or board eligible.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- The schedule is 7 pm to 7 am, and the physician will see 6 - 8 admissions per shift.
- The assignment scope includes vent management, code response, and ICU rounding.
- BC/BE required.
- The facility can wait for you to obtain a NM state license.
- With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.