Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Gallup) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- A hospital located in New Mexico is seeking a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- The facility uses Meditech EMR.
- The candidate must be board certified or board eligible.
- Licensing assistance.
- With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- The assignment scope includes vent management, code response, and ICU rounding.
- The facility can wait for you to obtain a NM state license.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- The schedule is 7 pm to 7 am, and the physician will see 6 - 8 admissions per shift.
- BC/BE required.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.