Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Albuquerque) is a single-specialty group practice.
- In 2011, the hospital opened a new Birthing Center, which brought birthing services to Albuquerque's west side and neighboring Rio Rancho for the first time in 14 years.
- Albuquerque boasts a unique multicultural heritage and history.
- Lovelace Westside Hospital also offers the only Inpatient Pediatric Unit providing care to Rio Rancho and Albuquerque's west side.
- Inpatient Pediatric rounds (5-beds, ADC 3-4).
- Newborn rounds (360 deliveries/year).
- The Inpatient Pediatric Unit has coverage 24 hours a day, seven days week with skilled and compassionate pediatric nurses.
- Consults to the ED (Peds ED volume - 4,000/yr).
- You'll find spectacular weather.
- Albuquerque allows you to experience the authentic Southwest.
- Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.
- With over 30 years of high-quality Women's & Children's services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems.
- 10 shifts/month at Lovelace Westside.
- Envision Physician Services is recruiting an experienced Pediatric Hospitalist for our program in the growing unit at Lovelace Westside Hospital, located on the beautiful west side of Albuquerque, NM.
- We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package effective on day one, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- The unit features 24/7 anesthesiology coverage, an OB surgical suite for C-sections, a "Labor of Love" program that offers perks to new moms, and other state-of-the-art support.
- Lovelace Westside Hospital is a small community hospital affiliated with a large Women's Hospital and Level III Nicu.
- 310 days of sunshine, perfect for outdoor activities.
- 24-hr shifts (in-house during the day,.
- The Sandia Mountains run along the eastern side of Albuquerque, and the Rio Grande flows through the city, north to south.
- The city is home to the University of New Mexico (UNM), Kirtland Air Force Base, Sandia National Laboratories, Petroglyph National Monument, and hosts the annual Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 17.