Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Albuquerque) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Albuquerque boasts a unique multicultural heritage and history.
- The unit features 24/7 anesthesiology coverage, an OB surgical suite for C-sections, a "Labor of Love" program that offers perks to new moms, and other state-of-the-art support.
- Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.
- With over 30 years of high-quality Women's & Children's services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems.
- The Sandia Mountains run along the eastern side of Albuquerque, and the Rio Grande flows through the city, north to south.
- We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package effective on day one, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is recruiting an experienced Pediatric Hospitalist for our program in the growing unit at Lovelace Westside Hospital, located on the beautiful west side of Albuquerque, NM.
- The city is home to the University of New Mexico (UNM), Kirtland Air Force Base, Sandia National Laboratories, Petroglyph National Monument, and hosts the annual Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta.
- You'll find spectacular weather.
- Inpatient Pediatric rounds (5-beds, ADC 3-4).
- Newborn rounds (360 deliveries/year).
- Lovelace Westside Hospital also offers the only Inpatient Pediatric Unit providing care to Rio Rancho and Albuquerque's west side.
- 310 days of sunshine, perfect for outdoor activities.
- Consults to the ED (Peds ED volume - 4,000/yr).
- Albuquerque allows you to experience the authentic Southwest.
- The Inpatient Pediatric Unit has coverage 24 hours a day, seven days week with skilled and compassionate pediatric nurses.
- 24-hr shifts (in-house during the day,.
- Lovelace Westside Hospital is a small community hospital affiliated with a large Women's Hospital and Level III Nicu.
- 10 shifts/month at Lovelace Westside.
- In 2011, the hospital opened a new Birthing Center, which brought birthing services to Albuquerque's west side and neighboring Rio Rancho for the first time in 14 years.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services