Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Albuquerque) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Albuquerque boasts a unique multicultural heritage and history.
- Newborn rounds (360 deliveries/year).
- With over 30 years of high-quality Women's & Children's services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems.
- In 2011, the hospital opened a new Birthing Center, which brought birthing services to Albuquerque's west side and neighboring Rio Rancho for the first time in 14 years.
- Inpatient Pediatric rounds (5-beds, ADC 3-4).
- We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package effective on day one, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- 24-hr shifts (in-house during the day,.
- You'll find spectacular weather.
- Envision Physician Services is recruiting an experienced Pediatric Hospitalist for our program in the growing unit at Lovelace Westside Hospital, located on the beautiful west side of Albuquerque, NM.
- The unit features 24/7 anesthesiology coverage, an OB surgical suite for C-sections, a "Labor of Love" program that offers perks to new moms, and other state-of-the-art support.
- 310 days of sunshine, perfect for outdoor activities.
- Lovelace Westside Hospital is a small community hospital affiliated with a large Women's Hospital and Level III Nicu.
- The Inpatient Pediatric Unit has coverage 24 hours a day, seven days week with skilled and compassionate pediatric nurses.
- Lovelace Westside Hospital also offers the only Inpatient Pediatric Unit providing care to Rio Rancho and Albuquerque's west side.
- Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.
- Consults to the ED (Peds ED volume - 4,000/yr).
- Albuquerque allows you to experience the authentic Southwest.
- The city is home to the University of New Mexico (UNM), Kirtland Air Force Base, Sandia National Laboratories, Petroglyph National Monument, and hosts the annual Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta.
- The Sandia Mountains run along the eastern side of Albuquerque, and the Rio Grande flows through the city, north to south.
- 10 shifts/month at Lovelace Westside.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 17.