Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will see an average of five to eight patients per shift.
- A hospitalist physician is needed for locums coverage in New Mexico.
- If you have availability in your schedule, take advantage of this opportunity and give Weatherby a.
- Competitive compensation.
- You can be board certified or board eligible, but you must be New Mexico licensed.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Hospitalist needed.
- New Mexico license needed.
- EMR: MedHost.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Weatherby will provide assistance with hospital privileging paperwork.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- You will respond to codes only if in the building at the time.
- Board certified or eligible.
- 24-hour shifts.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- You do not have to stay on site during the entire shift, but must be within 30 minutes of the hospital.
- Acls certification required.
- Open ICU, no procedures.
- The shift times are 8 am to 8 am.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.