Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Santa Fe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
- Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements or open yourself up to the expansive sky.
- Shifts: 12 hours.
- New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle.
- About New Mexico.
- Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available.
- That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
- Intubations, Central Lines, Paracentesis, Thoracentesis, Lumbar Puncture, Joint Aspirations.
- System-Wide Epic EMR.
- Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places, and experiences that make this state great.
- The Medical Center will offer services ranging from General Surgery, Pulmonology, Rheumatology, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics, Urology and Emergency Medicine.
- Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here.
- 30 Bed Medical Center with 20 patient average daily census.
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of eight hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group with more than 800 physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday).
- Group includes 6 Physicians with RN and APC Support.
- Hospitalist Opportunity - Santa Fe, NM.
- For the outdoor enthusiast, there is immediate access to skiing, mountain biking, hiking, river rafting, rock climbing and other sports along with a regional airport that allows easy access and weekend getaways.
- CME allowance.
- About Us.
- Expected Work Scheduled: 7am-7pm with 7 on 7 off scheduling with APC overlap in coverage during peak hours.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance.
- New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle.
- The Presbyterian Hospitalist Program seeks a BE/BC Internal Medicine trained physician to join our newest 30 bed Medical Center in Santa Fe which opens October 2018.
- Located at 7,000 feet in the southern Rocky Mountains, Santa Fe is the capitol of New Mexico and is one of the greatest destination cities of the world.
- PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.
- From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding, and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
- We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Santa Fe, NM.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago