Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Monday · July 13, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Roswell) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We are seeking an Intensivist for our position at Eastern New Mexico Medical Center, a 162-bed facility, with 20 ICU beds.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Enjoy the strength of an integrated Hospitalist group with organizational stability and a supportive leadership team comprised exclusively of physicians.
- Ongoing training through our all-expenses-paid CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- The opportunity to connect with physicians from programs across the nation who are guided by the vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Dedicated block schedule of 7 on/7 off with robust onsite support from Hospitalists and Program Information Coordinators.
- Training in Critical Care required.
- Located in Roswell, NM.
- Lucrative annual salaries, generous paid relocation and sign-on bonuses with comprehensive benefits package, including CME and Malpractice.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on Dec 1.