Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $180 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Albuquerque) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average. of patient encounters per Day shift: 18 - 20.
- Hospitalist & Nocturnist opportunities in northwest New Mexico!
- Patient ages to be seen: Adults, ages 18+.
- Night shifts, 7p - 7a.
- Travel/Lodging provided.
- Rounds, admits, discharges.
- Average. of patient encounters per Night shift: 8 - 10 (mainly admits).
- 7 on / 7 off and other types of flexible scheduling.
- EMR / charting system / dictation: EMR.
- Support staff: Yes, Nurses / Medical Assistants.
- Outpatient/Inpatient: 100% Inpatient.
- Client will provide EMR training & orientation.
- Certifications required: New Mexico-DEA, New Mexico-CSR.
- Work Schedule: Day shifts, 7p - 7a.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Medical malpractice provided.
This locum tenen job from Aya Locums was last open on Sep 2.