Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Monday · July 13, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent job opening (Albuquerque) is a multispecialty group practice.
- The high altitude and low humidity of Albuquerque provide more than 300 days of sunshine per year to hike, bike, hunt, fish, ski and BBQ all year.
- Here's a link to more information about Albuquerque.
- Lovelace Medical Group is Seeking Hospitalists in Beautiful, Sunny Albuquerque, NM.
- Albuquerque is a great place to live.
- The compensation model will provide TOP Tier salaries and benefits, plus lucrative bonuses based on production, citizenship and quality.
- The Lovelace Health System, a 6-hospital system, serving a population of over 750,000 in the greater Albuquerque, New Mexico metropolitan area, is building a hospitalist group to service our four hospitals that care for patients from the city and suburbs.
- Day, Mid and Night shifts are available.
- We have part-time and PRN positions as well.
- The city offers museums, entertainment, shopping, the arts, fine dining, including some of the best Southwestern Cuisine anywhere.
- With the RioGrande River and the Sandia Mountains in town, this city is a natural choice for outdoor enthusiasts.
- The cost of living is very moderate.
- There are good public, private and parochial schools inAlbuquerque.
- The Census target is 16-18 patients per shift.
- The hospitalist service will have advanced practice providers, project coordinators and a practice manager to oversee day to day hospital administrative duties.
- Victor Jensen,.
- Our hospitalists will be dedicated to working at one of the four facilities within our system, performing standard internal medicine/hospitalist procedures, with some basic critical care procedures and offering consults on a variety of cases.
- Nocturnists will be compensated at a higher level, but all positions offer very generous compensation.
- Shift: Days, Mids and Nights available Hours: 7a-7p or 10a-10p or 7p-7a Schedule: Full and Part TimePHYSICIAN - MD / DO - Hospitalists - Albuquerque, NM Lovelace Medical Group.
- The schedule is 7 days on and 7 days off, equaling 182 shifts per year for full time.
- We are seeking Board Certified physicians with experience in Hospital medicine who enjoy working in an all inpatient setting (Hospitalists).
This perm job from Lovelace Health System was last open on May 30.