Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Sunday · January 24, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent job opening (Albuquerque) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Shift: Days, Mids and Nights available Hours: 7a-7p or 10a-10p or 7p-7a Schedule: Full and Part TimePHYSICIAN - MD / DO - Hospitalists - Albuquerque, NM Lovelace Medical Group.
- The Lovelace Health System, a 6-hospital system, serving a population of over 750,000 in the greater Albuquerque, New Mexico metropolitan area, is building a hospitalist group to service our four hospitals that care for patients from the city and suburbs.
- The cost of living is very moderate.
- The hospitalist service will have advanced practice providers, project coordinators and a practice manager to oversee day to day hospital administrative duties.
- Lovelace Medical Group is Seeking Hospitalists in Beautiful, Sunny Albuquerque, NM.
- The schedule is 7 days on and 7 days off, equaling 182 shifts per year for full time.
- Albuquerque is a great place to live.
- The high altitude and low humidity of Albuquerque provide more than 300 days of sunshine per year to hike, bike, hunt, fish, ski and BBQ all year.
- We are seeking Board Certified physicians with experience in Hospital medicine who enjoy working in an all inpatient setting (Hospitalists).
- Here's a link to more information about Albuquerque.
- With the RioGrande River and the Sandia Mountains in town, this city is a natural choice for outdoor enthusiasts.
- We have part-time and PRN positions as well.
- There are good public, private and parochial schools inAlbuquerque.
- Day, Mid and Night shifts are available.
- Our hospitalists will be dedicated to working at one of the four facilities within our system, performing standard internal medicine/hospitalist procedures, with some basic critical care procedures and offering consults on a variety of cases.
- The Census target is 16-18 patients per shift.
- The city offers museums, entertainment, shopping, the arts, fine dining, including some of the best Southwestern Cuisine anywhere.
- The compensation model will provide TOP Tier salaries and benefits, plus lucrative bonuses based on production, citizenship and quality.
- Nocturnists will be compensated at a higher level, but all positions offer very generous compensation.
- Victor Jensen,.
This perm job from Lovelace Health System was last open on May 30.