Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent position (Las Cruces) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Culture where colleagues feel valued and take a sense of pride in their work.
- It is located in southern New Mexico's Rio Grande Valley, and offers a quality of life few communities can match.
- Las Cruces, New Mexico Hospitalists - Earn Over 300K.
- Visa sponsorships available.
- Join a Hospitalist organization in the region committed to providing the foundation to grow your medical capabilities within a reliable support system.
- Manageable patient census allowing you to focus on quality of care along with sub speciality support, including Intensivists for ICU.
- Work as an independent contractor, earning over $300,000 plus incentive bonus potential.
- Practice at a 300 bed facility that has been the recipient of the "Best Hospital" Reader's Choice Award for 11 years.
- Flexible block scheduling of 5-7 days.
- Home to New Mexico State University, Las Cruces is a region of desert mesas and towering mountains.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.