Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Monday · July 13, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Farmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- These make for a unique opportunity.
- San Juan Regional Medical Center in Farmington, New Mexico is a 194 bed, acute care hospital with a Level III Trauma Center.
- Excellent benefits.
- Sign-on bonus and tuition payback.
- San Juan Regional Medical Center in Farmington, New Mexico is recruiting for a Hospitalist.
- 100% Hospitalist Work.
- A non-profit, community-governed hospital, San Juan Regional Medical Center serves the Four Corners area of New Mexico, Colorado, Utah and Arizona.
- Participate in excellent snow skiing, fly fishing, hiking, camping, and many other outdoor adventures - all at your doorstep.
- Competitive base salary plus productivity and quality bonus.
- This opportunity not only brings with it a great place to live, but offers a caring community and hospital environment with a team committed to offering personalized, compassionate care.
- Farmington is the largest metropolitan area within s a vibrant, energy based economy and abundant outdoor activites.
- Wide variety of critical care.
This perm job from San Juan Regional Medical Center was last open on Apr 11.