Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Sunday · January 24, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Farmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Farmington is the largest metropolitan area within s a vibrant, energy based economy and abundant outdoor activites.
- San Juan Regional Medical Center in Farmington, New Mexico is recruiting for a Hospitalist.
- Sign-on bonus and tuition payback.
- Excellent benefits.
- Wide variety of critical care.
- These make for a unique opportunity.
- This opportunity not only brings with it a great place to live, but offers a caring community and hospital environment with a team committed to offering personalized, compassionate care.
- Participate in excellent snow skiing, fly fishing, hiking, camping, and many other outdoor adventures - all at your doorstep.
- San Juan Regional Medical Center in Farmington, New Mexico is a 194 bed, acute care hospital with a Level III Trauma Center.
- Competitive base salary plus productivity and quality bonus.
- 100% Hospitalist Work.
- A non-profit, community-governed hospital, San Juan Regional Medical Center serves the Four Corners area of New Mexico, Colorado, Utah and Arizona.
This perm job from San Juan Regional Medical Center was last open on Apr 11.