Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Saturday · October 24, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent position (Carlsbad) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 300,000 average starting base salary (negotiable).
- Leadership track development offered.
- Backup from Cardiology, GI, Podiatry, Orthopedics, General Surgery, Neurology, and Opthalmology, and others.
- IMM offers a $5,000 bonus for the referral of any physician we hire full-time!
- Full and part time shifts available.
- Basic procedures required.
- 115 bed facility.
- Exceptional nursing staff.
- Our unique model offers every advantage of a local community based group, backed by the resources of a national organization.
- For IMM careers visit Immh.
- Island Medical Management (IMM) is a physician owned, clinically led, and privately held organization.
- Over the past 20 years, our commitment to serve our patients, partners, and people has set us apart.
- "IMM has given me an opportunity to practice in a physician owned and directed setting, in an autonomous manner, while simultaneously giving me the opportunity to be a part of a growth trajectory in a location---New Mexico---that is truly the land of enchantment!
- IMM is a physician owned, clinically led, and privately held organization.
- Leadership & staff positions available!
- Corresponding IMM emergency medicine program promotes smooth continuum of care.
- Looking for people ready to work in a great community hospital environment.
- IMM Physician, New Mexico.
- Benefits and incentives include CME, negotiable sign-on bonus, relocation, and more.
- Choose your team and work alongside your preferred providers.
This perm job from Alteon/ Island Medical Management was last open on Jul 12.