Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Sunday · January 24, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Central lines could be emergent at times.
- Of Doctors working with: 1 Hospitalist.
- 520 hours minimum.
- Volume: 0 - 5 admissions a night.
- Must have completed.
- Facility type: Government medical center.
- Cases include: Standard Hospitalist cases.
- There is.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC in Internal Medicine required.
- Surgery if there are any problems with the lines.
- Internal Medicine residency.
- Must have a state license.
- BLS, and Acls certification required.
- Coverage needed: Immediately with ongoing opportunity (520 hours minimum).
- Urgent need for a Board Certified Hospitalist comfortable with Central lines.
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (Sunday - Saturday, 7:30 pm - 7:30 am).
- Must be a United States citizen.
- Back up from general.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Sep 25.