Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (New Mexico) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Procedures required.
- Day, night, and swing shifts are available with in schedule formats of 10-12 hours (nights are in house: no. Procedures and ICU rounding are required.
- September and ongoing.
- 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am (Additional swing shift).
- This is a part-time position with 7-14 shifts per month.
- New Mexico facility seeks a locum tenens hospitalist for their locums physician pool.
- Additionally, 18-20 patients per day is the census.
- 7-14 shifts/month.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- NM state license required.
- To get started with this locums opportunity, contact a CompHealth consultant today!
- Licensing fees and processing.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 4.