Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (New Mexico) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- To get started with this locums opportunity, contact a CompHealth consultant today!
- Procedures required.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- NM state license required.
- 7-14 shifts/month.
- Licensing fees and processing.
- This is a part-time position with 7-14 shifts per month.
- Day, night, and swing shifts are available with in schedule formats of 10-12 hours (nights are in house: no. Procedures and ICU rounding are required.
- 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am (Additional swing shift).
- September and ongoing.
- Additionally, 18-20 patients per day is the census.
- New Mexico facility seeks a locum tenens hospitalist for their locums physician pool.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 4.