Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Sunday · January 24, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $100 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (All Across) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- We are currently searching for physicians interested in performing pre-scheduled history and physical evaluations of seniors insured under the Medicare Advantage plans that we represent.
- Physicians working weekly on this project can make $3500 - $4000 per week.
- 3500-4000 per week, or $700-900 per day.
- Independent Contractor, yle="margin: 0in 0in 0pt!important.
- State License Required, No board certification or eligibility necessary You would not be required to prescribe medicine, order lab tests, do blood work or alter the member's current treatment regimen.
- Airfare, Hotel, Rental Car, Malpractice, Per Diem provided.
- Monday - Fridays only, No nights or weekends.
- Pre-scheduled H in home with our Medicare Advantage Members.
- We will provide you with a pre-populated, patient-specific form for each evaluation with the demographic information and medical history of the patient as made available by the insurer.
- Those who elect for part time work can easily subsidize their current income with an extra $800 to $2,000 per week.
- Short Term or Long Term basis.
- They can be done on a part-time or ongoing/weekly basis.
- 100 PER Assessment Completed (Average 6-9 Daily).
- "> > * Flexible Schedule.
- We can work with you and your schedule to make these evaluations as convenient as possible.
This locum tenen job from Censeohealth was last open on Mar 10.