Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Friday · May 29, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000 with a potential salary of $230,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Albuquerque) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Albuquerque is quite simply an enchanting paradise.
- Benefits: ~Lucrative & Simple Compensation Model ~Monthly 30-Day Bonus Payouts ~Paid Malpractice with Tail ~Flexible Scheduling.
- With over 310 days of sunshine, a place that has become a world class community for many reasons, but most notably, it is because it has a world class education system, a vibrant business community, a modern and efficient transportation network, a sustainable environment, a reliable source of power and water, and is an exciting place for arts and entertainment.
- BC/BE in IM ~Acls Certification.
- Lovelace Women'S Hospital - Places To Work" by Modern Healthcare.
- Lovelace Westside Hospital - 80 Beds | ZIA Award Winner For Performance Excellence.
- Is What Matters to United States and I'd like to prove it!
- Hospital Physician Partners (HPP) is seeking full-time Hospitalists for three Lovelace Health System hospitals in Albuquerque, New Mexico, one of the Southwest's largest and most vibrant cities.
- Sincerely, Richell Ragin Hospitalist Recruiter Hospital Physician Partners.
- HPP also manages the emergency departments at all three facilities, so you will enjoy a collegial clinical environment built on strong communication and partnership.
- Santa Fe, the state capital, lies 60 miles to the northeast.
- What's Important to YOU.
- Lovelace Medical Center - Program.
- Albuquerque is situated in the northwest center of the state between the Rio Grande River and the Sandia Mountains.
This perm job from SCP Health was last open on Sep 30.