Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Sunday · April 18, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000 with a potential salary of $230,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Albuquerque) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Is What Matters to United States and I'd like to prove it!
- Sincerely, Richell Ragin Hospitalist Recruiter Hospital Physician Partners.
- With over 310 days of sunshine, a place that has become a world class community for many reasons, but most notably, it is because it has a world class education system, a vibrant business community, a modern and efficient transportation network, a sustainable environment, a reliable source of power and water, and is an exciting place for arts and entertainment.
- HPP also manages the emergency departments at all three facilities, so you will enjoy a collegial clinical environment built on strong communication and partnership.
- Benefits: ~Lucrative & Simple Compensation Model ~Monthly 30-Day Bonus Payouts ~Paid Malpractice with Tail ~Flexible Scheduling.
- Hospital Physician Partners (HPP) is seeking full-time Hospitalists for three Lovelace Health System hospitals in Albuquerque, New Mexico, one of the Southwest's largest and most vibrant cities.
- What's Important to YOU.
- Lovelace Medical Center - Program.
- Lovelace Westside Hospital - 80 Beds | ZIA Award Winner For Performance Excellence.
- Lovelace Women'S Hospital - Places To Work" by Modern Healthcare.
- BC/BE in IM ~Acls Certification.
- Albuquerque is quite simply an enchanting paradise.
- Santa Fe, the state capital, lies 60 miles to the northeast.
- Albuquerque is situated in the northwest center of the state between the Rio Grande River and the Sandia Mountains.
This perm job from SCP Health was last open on Sep 30.