Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Thursday · January 23, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000 with a potential salary of $230,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Albuquerque) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Albuquerque is situated in the northwest center of the state between the Rio Grande River and the Sandia Mountains.
- Lovelace Women'S Hospital - Places To Work" by Modern Healthcare.
- HPP also manages the emergency departments at all three facilities, so you will enjoy a collegial clinical environment built on strong communication and partnership.
- What's Important to YOU.
- With over 310 days of sunshine, a place that has become a world class community for many reasons, but most notably, it is because it has a world class education system, a vibrant business community, a modern and efficient transportation network, a sustainable environment, a reliable source of power and water, and is an exciting place for arts and entertainment.
- Lovelace Medical Center - Program.
- Hospital Physician Partners (HPP) is seeking full-time Hospitalists for three Lovelace Health System hospitals in Albuquerque, New Mexico, one of the Southwest's largest and most vibrant cities.
- Albuquerque is quite simply an enchanting paradise.
- Santa Fe, the state capital, lies 60 miles to the northeast.
- Benefits: ~Lucrative & Simple Compensation Model ~Monthly 30-Day Bonus Payouts ~Paid Malpractice with Tail ~Flexible Scheduling.
- BC/BE in IM ~Acls Certification.
- Sincerely, Richell Ragin Hospitalist Recruiter Hospital Physician Partners.
- Lovelace Westside Hospital - 80 Beds | ZIA Award Winner For Performance Excellence.
- Is What Matters to United States and I'd like to prove it!
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Sep 30.