Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Monday · July 13, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Santa Fe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You are needed in sunny Santa Fe.
- More than 250 arts-related businesses speaks of our dedication to the finer things.
- The oldest capital city in the United States, Santa Fe sits at the southern tip of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains.
- At TimeLine our services are at no cost to you.
- While the area enjoys 300+ days of sunshine every year, you'll still have every opportunity to ski our resorts, hike trails, camp, fly fish and more.
- Our annual 6-week Santa Fe Chamber Music Festival draw performers and audiences from around the world.
- RVU-based incentives.
- Santa Fe is a city where it all comes together.
- Our blend of Southwestern, American and Native American culture is truly unique!
- Cultural diversity with true dedication to the arts, music, almost a dozen museums, art galleries, and more.
- Day shifts = $215, = $255,000.
- Due to our growing patient population, Christus St. Vincent's Regional Medical Center seeks to add an additional Family Medicine and Internal Medicine hospitalist as soon as possible.
- To express your interest in this opportunity..
- Two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses.
- Hospitalist experience necessary.
- Ski Santa Fe - our resort is just 16 miles from town.
- Chris Miller.
- HOS 6108.
- TimeLine Recruiting.
- Comprehensive benefits, sign-on bonus and relocation.
This perm job from TimeLine Recruiting was last open on Jun 8.