Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Monday · July 13, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- No procedures required.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Board certified IM doctor needed.
- Acls is required.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine physician.
- Mostly 10 hour shifts.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Block scheduling, varies from 6 on/4 off to 7 on/7 off.
- No ICU rounding.
- Average of 18-20 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 15.