Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Saturday · October 24, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Board certified IM doctor needed.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- No procedures required.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Mostly 10 hour shifts.
- Acls is required.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Block scheduling, varies from 6 on/4 off to 7 on/7 off.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine physician.
- Average of 18-20 patients per day.
- No ICU rounding.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 15.