Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Sunday · January 24, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- No ICU rounding.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine physician.
- No procedures required.
- Board certified IM doctor needed.
- Mostly 10 hour shifts.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Block scheduling, varies from 6 on/4 off to 7 on/7 off.
- Acls is required.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Average of 18-20 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 15.