Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Monday · July 13, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for a government medical facility.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Background investigation/fingerprints.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- You receive professional liability insurance coverage.
- You can work at facilities nationwide.
- Government facility in New Mexico needs one board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine Hospitalist for ICU, Inpatient for Evening and Night shifts, Tue/Wed/Thur 5:30 PM to 7:30 AM for 5 months starting May 2, primarily inpatient setting covering 5 bed ICU, occasional outpatient clinic consult, no on.
- BLS, Acls and DEA required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 18.