Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Monday · July 13, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (CENTRAL) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This assignment is for a hospitalist starting 8/7 and ending 11/18.
- Vent management is required.
- The schedule is 7 on 7 off and the shift is 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am.
- Board Certification in internal medicine is required.
- Br will cover your malpractice insurance, lodging, travel and transportation costs.
- Hospitalist will be expected to go to the ER, see patients and admit them.
- All hospitalists need to be comfortable co-managing their patients in the ICU setting.
- They will consider family practice physicians with Hospitalist experience.
- The case load is 12 to 15 patients during the day and 5 to 8 patients per day during the night shift.
- The locums physician will be working with 6 Hospitalists.
- This is for locums credentialing only.
- 3 1/2 Hours From Albuquerque.
- The ER is available for back up with this.
- There is 1 Pulmonologist on staff available for consultations.
- Hospitalists will be back-up code responders, the ER is the primary code responders.
- Hospitalists need to be able to Intubate in emergency situations.
- The credentialing time frame is 1 to 2 weeks.
- Hospitalists are the primary admitters to the ICU.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 18.