Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Saturday · October 24, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (CENTRAL) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is for locums credentialing only.
- The case load is 12 to 15 patients during the day and 5 to 8 patients per day during the night shift.
- Hospitalists will be back-up code responders, the ER is the primary code responders.
- Hospitalists are the primary admitters to the ICU.
- Vent management is required.
- The credentialing time frame is 1 to 2 weeks.
- 3 1/2 Hours From Albuquerque.
- Board Certification in internal medicine is required.
- The ER is available for back up with this.
- Hospitalist will be expected to go to the ER, see patients and admit them.
- This assignment is for a hospitalist starting 8/7 and ending 11/18.
- They will consider family practice physicians with Hospitalist experience.
- All hospitalists need to be comfortable co-managing their patients in the ICU setting.
- Hospitalists need to be able to Intubate in emergency situations.
- The schedule is 7 on 7 off and the shift is 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am.
- Br will cover your malpractice insurance, lodging, travel and transportation costs.
- There is 1 Pulmonologist on staff available for consultations.
- The locums physician will be working with 6 Hospitalists.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 18.