Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Monday · July 13, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (CENTRAL) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The credentialing time frame is 4 to 8 weeks.
- Will cover your malpractice insurance, lodging, travel and transportation costs.
- This assignment is for a hospitalist tarting 7/1 and ending 9/30.
- This is for locums credentialing only.
- The schedule Mon to Fri and the shift is 8am to 6pm.
- THis is a skilled nursing facility.
- The locums physician will be working with 2 Hospitalists and support staff.
- Board Certification in internal medicine is required.
- No. The case load is 10 to 15 patients per day.
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 18.