Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Monday · July 13, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine physician.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Mostly 10 hour shifts, days, swing shifts and nights.
- 18-20 patients per day.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Acls required.
- No ICU or procedures required.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Block schedule, varies between 6 on/4 off to 7 on/7 off.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Board certified IM doctor needed.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 21.