Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Sunday · January 24, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Block schedule, varies between 6 on/4 off to 7 on/7 off.
- Acls required.
- 18-20 patients per day.
- Mostly 10 hour shifts, days, swing shifts and nights.
- No ICU or procedures required.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine physician.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Board certified IM doctor needed.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 21.