Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Sunday · January 24, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We do see peds patients in the ED when needed, which is primarily in the winter when patients may have a wait before a PCU bed is available.
- " Our NSY census averages 12-15 babies/day, but can jump as high as 30+ newborns.
- Day shifts are from 7:30am-4:30pm.
- Team members are on service 1885 hours annually.
- Monthly Shift Load.
- " We staff 2 - 3 providers, depending upon patient volume and seasonality.
- Our pediatric hospitalists cover the Newborn Nursery.
- MDs average 16 day shifts and approximately 1.
- We currently have two team members who are "nocturnists" and cover.
- " On an annual basis, we average 12-14 patients/day.
- Avg Daily Census is 30-35 in the winter, then falls below 10 during the summer months, before increasing to the low teens in the fall.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Needed For Locums in New Mexico.
- Annual Hours on Service.
- We have a swing shift from 4:30pm - 9:00pm to help with afternoon admissions and discharges.
- We also have a Peds Sedation service 2 days/week, and average 4-6 sedations on each day..
- Our peds intensivists team staffs the ICU and consults for the Peds Unit as needed.
- " One provider staffs in the NSY, with our "flex" provider from the PCU assisting" on high patient census days.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 19.