Hospitalist Jobs in New Mexico
Saturday · October 24, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Enchantment
Photo: Aerial view of Santa Fe suburbs and background mountains.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Annual Hours on Service.
- Monthly Shift Load.
- " One provider staffs in the NSY, with our "flex" provider from the PCU assisting" on high patient census days.
- Day shifts are from 7:30am-4:30pm.
- We also have a Peds Sedation service 2 days/week, and average 4-6 sedations on each day..
- " On an annual basis, we average 12-14 patients/day.
- We do see peds patients in the ED when needed, which is primarily in the winter when patients may have a wait before a PCU bed is available.
- Team members are on service 1885 hours annually.
- We have a swing shift from 4:30pm - 9:00pm to help with afternoon admissions and discharges.
- We currently have two team members who are "nocturnists" and cover.
- Our pediatric hospitalists cover the Newborn Nursery.
- " We staff 2 - 3 providers, depending upon patient volume and seasonality.
- MDs average 16 day shifts and approximately 1.
- Avg Daily Census is 30-35 in the winter, then falls below 10 during the summer months, before increasing to the low teens in the fall.
- Our peds intensivists team staffs the ICU and consults for the Peds Unit as needed.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Needed For Locums in New Mexico.
- " Our NSY census averages 12-15 babies/day, but can jump as high as 30+ newborns.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 19.